Welcome (Celebration) by Jim Melamed
What Has the Mediation Movement Achieved?
How Has the Mediation Movement Impacted Language and Culture Around Conflict?
What Did We Get Wrong and What Did We Get Right? (Strategic choices in the mediation field)
Day 2: Mediation 2020 - The Current State of the Field - Obstacles and Opportunities
Day 3: Envisioning Mediation for a New Generation - Where Should We Go?
Technology and New Generational Expectations
- John Helie
- Ethan Katsh
- Chris LaHatte
- Chittu Nagarajan
- Dan Rainey
- Amy Schmitz
- Morenike Obi-Farinde
- Tania Sourdin
- Leah Wing
- Sukhsimranjit Singh
- Bruce Edwards
Moving Forward - How Do We Get There?
- Jim Melamed - Selling Mediation in a Digital World
- Michael Aurit - Reaching out to other practices
- Sam Imperati - Certification
- Donna Silverberg - Mentoring
- John Sturrock - Increasing Acceptance of ODR
- Prabha Sankaranarayan - Increasing Diversity
- Manon Schonewille - Reaching out to local and national facilitators